Tax eBill Sign-up
Helping Allegheny County Go Green!
The deadline has passed to sign up for eBill for tax year 2015.
Receiving your tax bill electronically is more convenient than logging into a website and is an environmentally friendly billing option. You can save your bill in your inbox or on your computer or simply print the bill if you need a paper copy.
Getting Started with Tax eBill
Four Easy Steps...
- Search for your property by entering your address or parcel ID -
Visit the Real Estate Website to get started.
- Select the “Tax Information eBill/ePay” Tab
- Select the “Subscribe to eBilling” link
- Enter your email address & verify your information
I thank you for being a valued property owner and taxpayer. I am continuously looking for ways to provide you with better service and make the tax billing process more efficient. I am pleased to be able to offer this valuable service and thank you for helping make Allegheny County a Greener Environment.
John K. Weinstein
Allegheny County Treasurer
Did you know?
Did you know that for every 38,500 paper documents delivered:
(ref: The Paper Calculator)
- 2 tons of trees are destroyed
- 16,450 gallons of water are used
- 1,941 pounds of solid waste are generated
- 60 pounds of air emissions are spewed out
- 5,058 pounds of greenhouse gases are emitted
Allegheny County is committed to reducing the impact that paper communication, such as paper bills, has on our environment. It's estimated that more than 600 million pounds of paper are used to print bills in the U.S. each year.
You can help Allegheny County with our efforts today. By receiving eBill, you are helping us reduce the annual environmental impact of our paper billing service.
By working together, we can make a difference.