Information subject to change.
Check with individual Park Offices for up-to-date information.
North Park: 724-935-1280
South Park: 412-835-1499
Pool Pass (Family/Senior/Individual)
Call the Parks Department 412-350-2468
Skiing & Snowboarding | Snow tubing
Boyce Park 724-733-4656
Season passes, lift tickets, ski rentals,
ski lessons, snowboard rentals
Golf Permits - for Seniors Only
Golf Day - for any age
Call the Parks Department 412-350-2468
|Years of Age
||0 - 5
||6 - 12
||13 - 17
||18 - 59
|Senior Citizen Admission
||60 & Over
- Park facilities are available to reserve on a first come, first serve basis.
- Facilities are available to reserve up to one year in advance of your event date (year-to-date).
- Year-to-date reservations must be made in person at the Park administration office only. Year-to-date reservations cannot be made through the downtown office. No exceptions.
- All reservations must be made in person at a Park administration office. No reservations are accepted by telephone or by mail. All applicants must present valid photo indentification.
- Payments are accepted in the form of cash, money order or check (30 day advance notice required for all checks). The North Park, South Park and Boyce Park administration offices also accept Visa and MasterCard.
Returned Check Charge
Any check that was received and is returned for insufficient funds, will result in an additional $30.00 charge.
- Effective January 20, 2009, NO REFUNDS will be issued for permits under $100.00.
- Two changes of dates will be honored for building, grove and ballfield permits when requested at least one week prior to the original date and are subject to availability of the area. Requests for changes must be made at a Park office or at the downtown office and require the original permit plus identification.
- Refunds minus a $35.00 service fee will be issued when the request was received at least sixty days prior to the event, or at the Parks Director's discretion.
Unless otherwise stated NO refunds or readmissions will be made at facilities. This applies to inclement weather. If a facility or mechanical failure should occur that would cause closing of a facility/program/event for the balance of that session/program, then readmission tickets would be issued.
Conditions for Use
Failure to do the following will result in the forfeiture of facility use and fee:
- Comply with all of the Allegheny County Parks rules and regulations, plus any and all amendments made known to you.
- Comply with any and all directives of the Allegheny County Police and Allegheny County Parks personnel.
- An alcohol permit is required if alcoholic beverages are to be served.
- The representative of your group acknowledges by his/her signature to be at least 18 years old or at least 21 years old if an alcohol permit is requested.
- Agree to be held responsible for whatever damage is done to the facility while in your use.
- Tables must not be moved by Park patrons.
- Charging for admission to Park areas and buildings: the holders of permits for special use areas who are engaged in non-profit making enterprises may charge the public for admission to an event. Such a charge is subject to the Director's discretion and requests for such events must be submitted at least one week prior to the date of the permit.
- Contact the Allegheny County Police at (412) 473-3000 in case of emergencies, problems or difficulties.
- Those using undeveloped areas must check with the Park Manager a few days prior to events for their site assignments.
Rate and Fee Schedule
Special events, promotions and rates to be established in accordance with the Department of Parks. Reimbursement Policy and Procedure for special requests for Parks programming by the Director or his designated representative.
All Park and Recreational Facilities will close upon declaration of emergency, as announced by the County Executive, for health, safety and welfare considerations, or at the discretion of the Director of Parks for health, safety and welfare considerations.
Taxable Sales Items
Items subject to sales tax indicated by an asterisk (*).
A fifty percent (50%) fee reduction for rental of Park Facilities is offered to non-profit organizations providing satisfactory 501(c) 3 tax-exempt documentation and/or IRS non-profit documentation. The request for discounted rate must be submitted in writing for approval by the Director of Parks.
The Director of the Parks Department may, at his discretion and upon furnishing reasonable advance notice to Allegheny County Council, establish temporary promotional discount rates from time to time, as appropriate.