Pool Pass Program Information
Gift Certificates | County Pools
- All applicants (each family member) must be present at the time of application in order to receive their individual Photo ID Pool Pass.
- Photo ID Pool Passes are available for purchase at all four County Swimming Facilities and those four Park Administration Offices.
- Total payment must be made at time of application.
- Proper proof of identification (Drivers License Photo ID and/or PA Identification Card) must be provided at time of application.
- These Photo ID Passes provide free access to four County swimming facilities except for holidays (i.e. Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day).
- Weather and conditions permitting, the pools will open for the season from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day.
- Hours of operation are 11:30 am - 7:30 pm daily. In case of inclement weather, if the pool does not open by 2:00 pm, it will remain closed for the balance of the day.
- Boyce Park: 724-327-0338
- North Park: 724-935-1766
- Settlers Cabin: 412-787-2750
- South Park: 412-835-4809
Pool Pass Fees
|Individual (Age 18-59) Pool Pass
|Family Pool Pass:
2 Parents and 2 Children, or
1 Parent and 3 Children
|Each Additional Family Member
|Senior Citizen (Age 60 & Over) Pool Pass
|Replace Lost or Stolen Pool Pass
|Active Volunteer Firefighters & EMTs
Must submit a Park Pass Program application and a obtain Parks Photo ID Pass.
* N-R = Non-Resident Rate