Pool Pass Program Information
Photo ID Pool Passes may be purchased
at the four Park Admin offices and at the pools.
Gift Certificates also available!
More about County pools!
Family, Individual (Age 18-59) and Senior Citizen (Age 60 & Over) Photo ID Pool Passes may be purchased at the following locations per the following conditions:
- All applicants (which include each family member) must be present at the time of application in order to receive their individual "Photo" ID Pass.
- Photo ID Pool Passes are available for purchase at all four County Swimming Facilities and the four Park Administration Offices.
- Total payment must be made at time of application. Proper proof of identification (Drivers License Photo ID and/or PA Identification Card) must be provided at time of application.
- Photo ID Passes issued through this program will provide free access to four County swimming facilities, Sunday through Saturday except for holidays (i.e. Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day). Weather and conditions permitting, the pools will open for the summer season on May 31st through Labor Day - September 1st. Hours of operation are 11:30 am through 7:30 pm daily. In case of inclement weather, if the pool does not open by 2:00 pm, it will remain closed for the balance of the day.
- For further information, please contact the Park Administration Offices:
- Boyce Park: 724-327-0338
- North Park: 724-935-1766
- Settlers Cabin: 412-787-2750
- South Park: 412-835-4809
|POOL PASS FEES
|Individual (Age 18-59) Pool Pass
|Family Pool Pass
(2 Parents and 2 Children, or
1 Parent and 3 Children)
|Each Additional Family Member
|Senior Citizen (Age 60 & Over) Pool Pass
|Replace Lost or Stolen Pool Pass
|Active Volunteer Firefighters & EMTs
Interested applicants must complete an application with the Parks Department and obtain an official County Parks Photo ID Pass. Call 412-350-2455 for details.