Community Days Program
The Community Days Program allows groups to take advantage of the Park Group Discount rate. A group can be any municipality, community development group, employees' group or association, or community-oriented association.
Facilities eligible for discounted use are County pools, ice skating rinks, and ski slopes.
How Community Days works:
- Establish a date for your group's gathering.
- Submit your request annually for approval in writing to the Director of the Parks Department.
The request should include information such as:
- Date of the gathering.
- Group name.
- Group leader - name, address, phone.
- Park and facility name.
- Approximate number in group.
- Minimum 24 hour notice
- Group discount rates for the selected facility will apply.
- All Park rules and regulations are in effect.
- For further information, please contact the Park Administration Office at 412-350-2455.