3 Bs Action Park Rules and Regulations
We are happy to have you be a part of our 3 Bs Action Park in Boyce and South parks. Treat the facility and equipment with respect. Under no circumstances will destructive, disruptive or abusive behavior be tolerated.
Read the following rules and regulations carefully before entering the fenced-in perimeter.
- Use this park at your own risk.
- Skaters and Spectators can be seriously injured.
- Emergency situations should be reported to 911 immediately.
Contact the Allegheny County Police at 412-473-3000 for assistance.
- Supervision is not provided.
This facility may be used by both experienced and inexperienced skateboarders, BMX bikers and in-line skaters. Serious injury may result from falling, colliding with other users, the surface, spectators or equipment. Allegheny County does not assume any responsibility for injuries to participants or spectators or damage to any personal property.
- Wearing a helmet and other protective gear is required including without limitation of knee pads, elbow pads, wrist and ankle protection, shirts and rubber-soled shoes.
- Do not use the park if hazardous or wet conditions exist.
- This action park is designed for skateboarders, BMX bikers and in-line skaters only. Ride safely and in control. Please respect others and work together to ensure everyone has fun.
- All skateboards, BMX bikes and in-line skates must be in good repair and working order. Bikes must have brakes.
- Bikes with pegs are prohibited.
- Spectators must remain outside the fenced in perimeter.
- The use of alcohol, drugs and tobacco products is prohibited.
- Food and drink are prohibited within the fenced in perimeter.
- Motorized vehicles, including scooters, are prohibited within the fenced-in perimeter.
- Loud music or offensive music is prohibited.
- Children under nine years of age are prohibited. Children between the ages of nine and thirteen require adult supervision.
- The use of ramps, pipes and other equipment or obstacles is prohibited.
- Dispose of all trash and debris properly.
- Allegheny County has the right to restrict entry to the action park and ask persons to leave the facility if any of the rules are not followed or if unsafe behavior is observed.
Use of the facilities is an acknowledgement by the participant that he or she knowingly assumes all risk attendant or associated with the Action Park.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?
Call 8:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday through Friday:
Boyce Park Office - 724-327-0338
South Park Office - 412-835-4809