PITTSBURGH – The Allegheny County Board of Health will meet on Wednesday, July 10, at 12:30 p.m., at Clack Health Center, Building 7, 301 Thirty-Ninth Street, Lawrenceville.
The agenda for the meeting will include the following items:
- Voting on appointment of Dr. Karen A. Hacker as Health Director.
- Supplemental submittal to plan for maintenance of carbon monoxide ambient air quality standard.
- Report on regional sewage planning and green infrastructure.
- Discussion of Allegheny County Health Department fees.
- Legislative updates.
- Public comments on agenda and non-agenda items.
# # #