The four Kane Regional Centers have announced the dates and times for their holiday illumination events as well as the much-anticipated Presents for Patients days.
Each of the four Allegheny County operated Kane Centers will hold its own “Candle Night” holiday lights are lit and decorations are presented for the residents, family members and staff. The evenings are filled with good food and holiday music and a special visit by the man in red.
The Candle Night dates are:
- Kane Ross Township, 6:30 p.m. on December 4
- Kane Scott Township, 7:00 p.m. 0n December 5
- Kane Glen Hazel, 6:00 p.m. on December 6
- Kane McKeesport, 7:00 p.m. 0n December 7
The Kane Regional Centers have participated in the Presents for Patients event for close to a decade. Presents for Patients is a community outreach program operated by St. Barnabas Charities in Gibsonia, PA. The AARP joins with St. Barnabas during the programs at each of the four Kane Centers.
The goal of the Presents for Patients program is to match each resident with a gift and a visitor during the holiday season.
The Presents for Patients dates at the four Kane Centers are:
- Kane McKeesport, 1:00 p.m. on December 10
- Kane Ross Township, 2:00 p.m.on December 12
- Kane Glen Hazel, 100 p.m. on December 14
- Kane Scott Township, 2:00 p.m. on December 18
For additional information, contact Bill LaLonde at 412-292-8069.