PITTSBURGH – The Allegheny County Board of Health will meet on Wednesday, September 19, at 12:30 p.m., at Clack Health Center, Building 7, 301 Thirty-Ninth Street, Lawrenceville.
The agenda for the meeting will include the following items:
- Proposed new air toxics guidelines.
- Prevention Point Pittsburgh needle exchange program.
- Food safety update.
- Search for a permanent Health Director and formation of a search committee.
- Health Department update by Acting Director Dr. Ron Voorhees.
- Revision to policy and procedure regarding Title V emission fees and supplemental invoices.
- Proposed air quality regulation with notification requirement for unconventional gas wells.
- Revision to Prevention of Significant Deterioration air quality regulation.
- Public comments on agenda and non-agenda items.
# # #