PITTSBURGH – The Allegheny County Board of Health will meet on Wednesday, July 11, at 12:30 p.m., at Clack Health Center, Building 7, 301 Thirty-Ninth Street, Lawrenceville.
The agenda for the meeting will include the following items:
- Proposed new air toxics guidelines for evaluating air quality permits for new pollution sources.
- Briefing on the state of the Health Department.
- Updates on strategic planning, reorganization and the search for a permanent Health Director.
- Request for changes in regulation authorizing Prevention Point Pittsburgh needle exchange program.
- Discussion of revisions to the hearings and appeals regulation.
- Discussion of revisions to the food safety regulation.
- Public comments on agenda and non-agenda items.
# # #