Board Works with Health Department to Promote Food Safety
The Allegheny County Board of Health has re-appointed six membersto the Health Department’s Food Advisory Board, a 17-member committee of food industry representatives who work with the Health Department to promote food safety.
The following members were re-appointed to a three-year term:
- Alan Siger, who is Chairman of the Food Advisory Board and President of Consumers Produce in the Strip District.
- Mitchell Hoffman, President/Owner, Penn Fixture & Supply, Strip District.
- David Bober, Consultant, David Bober Associates.
- Jim Jackson, Program Manager of Hunger Services, Urban League of Greater Pittsburgh.
- Mike Henninger, General Manager, Kennywood Refreshment Company, West Mifflin.
- J.T. Thomas, Consultant/Entrepreneur, Black N’ Gold Cheesecake Company, Monroeville.
# # #