Under the direct supervision of a manager or supervisor, assists in the daily operations of the Laboratory as assigned.
Training and Experience
Must be a high school graduate or equivalent GED.
- Cleans and maintains all Laboratory equipment including glassware, dishwashers, sinks, cabinets, ovens, etc. used in maintenance of glassware.
- Distributes clean glassware to proper locations.
- Maintains (cleans) shelves, and glass windows of chemical hoods and cabinets in the laboratory.
- Performs additional cleaning duties as assigned.
- Provides messenger services for the department.
- Biohazard waste management.
The above statements reflect a general description of this position and are not intended to be an all inclusive list of tasks or responsibilities which an employee may be assigned.