457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan
Allegheny County selected VALIC Retirement Services (VALIC) to administer the 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan effective April 1, 2007. VALIC was chosen through a competitive bidding process.
Some of the benefits that can be realized with VALIC include:
- A team of experienced and trusted VALIC financial advisors who are dedicated to providing personal, face-to-face service.
- Financial planning and investment education.
- Secure account access 24 hours a day, seven days a week on the Web at VALIC Retirement Services online or by calling VALIC at their toll-free interactive telephone service at 1-888-448-2542.
- Quarterly account statements with your complete account and investment summary.
- A wide array of investments from some of the most well-known fund advisors and subadvisors.
AXA-Equitable, CitiStreet/MetLife, or Nationwide
457(b) Plan Participants Please Note:
Contributions to either AXA-Equitable, CitiStreet/MetLife, or Nationwide were discontinued with the pay period ending March 31, 2007.