A 24-hour residential program designed to help adults and children in recovery from mental illness.
Services vary from intensive treatment to learning the skills needed to live more independently.
Services are provided in a variety of settings:
Residential treatment facilities for children and youths
- Long-term structured residences
- Residential treatment services for adults
- Comprehensive mental health personal care homes
- Community residential rehabilitation (CRR)
- Bridge housing for person with severe and persistent mental illness
- Domiciliary care
- Supported housing