Research and Evaluation Writers and Consultants Request for Qualifications
On behalf of the Office of Data Analysis, Research and Evaluation, Allegheny County Department of Human Services (DHS) seeks experienced Research and Evaluation Writers and Consultants to support the DHS research agenda. Qualified Consultants may then be selected for specific projects on an as needed basis. Responses are being sought from a diverse array of entities, including government organizations, educational institutions, non-profit or for-profit organizations and individuals.
- March 24, 2014 County Issue Date
- Ongoing until April 16, 2014 Questions by e-mail
- April 23, 2014 Proposal Due Date
- May 5 through May 27, 2014 RFQ Evaluation
- June 12, 2014 Recommendation of Consultant(s)
- June 18, 2014 Selected Consultant(s) Notified
- July 1, 2014 Contract Begin Date
Research and Evaluation Writers and Consultants RFQ
Q&A compilation - updated April 16, 2014
Issuing Office/Point of Contact
- The County’s Department of Human Services (DHS) is serving as the “Issuing Office” for this RFQ. The Issuing Office is the sole point of contact in the County with regard to all aspects of this RFQ.
- Please refer all inquiries about the RFQ via email to the DHS-RFQ R&E inbox.
- Send all proposals to: either Leslie Lewis-Pollard, Allegheny County Department of Human Services, 1 Smithfield Street, 5th floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 or via email to the DHS-RFQ R&E inbox.