The first ever Project Prom 5K was a great success!
Thanks to all who participated in and supported the event. We are already looking forward to next year.
Project Prom 5K Results
Despite the cold, windy weather, we had a great time. Look below for the results of all the races and contests.
Project Prom 5K Results (.pdf format)
Come run! Come, all!
One hundred and eight adventuresome, hearty folks cleared their dance cards and joined in the excitement at the first EVER Project Prom* 5K Run and Walk!
April 5 was the date. Hartwood Acres Park was the place. Fun was the vibe. Raising money was the goal.
They ran, walked, strolled or rolled their way to the festive finish line. Winners in various ability/age brackets won a prize. And we crownded a Run King and Queen!
The FUNds we raised will help local high school students who are served through the Department of Human Services go to their prom in style. We'll be able to complement donations by buying jewelry, plus-sized gowns, tuxedo-rental gift certificates and more.
- 5K Timed Run – individuals $**; teams of five or more $** each
- 1-Mile Non-Timed Walk – individuals $**; teams of five or more $** each
- Medals for age/gender category winners
- Participants who run/walk in formal attire are eligible to win an overnight stay in a local hotel and be crowned King or Queen
- First 500 registrants get a free commemorative T-shirt
- Live DJ before, during and after the race
Download one of our official Project Prom 5K posters to print and hang at your workplace, gym, or school to help spread the word!
White Poster: 8.5x11 11x17
Black Poster: 8.5x11 11x17
Pink Poster: 8.5x11 11x17
Facebook Cover Photos and Icons
Show your Project Prom team spirit and spread the word!
Facebook Cover Photos: Black and Pink Black and White
Team Tiara User Icon: Pink White
Team Tux User Icon: Black White
Watch our Project Prom Gown Give Away promo video!