Allegheny County Music Festival
Many thanks to everyone who came out to the festival. It was another successful evening!
- A $20-per-car suggested donation is collected at the gate.
- Raffle tickets for a 50-50 raffle are sold throughout the concert.
- Proceeds benefit children and youth served through the Department of Human Services and/or Juvenile Probation.
Featured performers included:
- 2013 Rusted Root
- 2012 Rusted Root
- 2011 Rusted Root
- 2010 Rusted Root
- 2009 Rusted Root
- 2008 Radio Disney presents Everlife and Drew Seely
- 2007 Blues Traveler
- 2006 The Clarks
- 2005 Los Lobos
- 2004 Gin Blossoms and Good Brother Earl
- 2003 Rusted Root
- 2002 Blues Traveler
- 2001 Don McLean
- 2000 David Crosby and CPR
The Allegheny County Music Festival Fund
The Allegheny County Music Festival Fund has been utilized for a wide variety of items and opportunities including:
- A week of “live-in” summer camp for at-risk young persons to allow them to engage in healthy activities outside their neighborhood.
- Lessons in dance, karate and music, and other positive outlets for self-expression for a child who is living in a homeless shelter with his or her mother to escape domestic violence.
- The opportunity for a child receiving mental health services to spend quality time with his or her family at the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium or the National Aviary.
- The opportunity for a young man or woman, transitioning into adulthood, to attend a college tour and set the course for his or her future.
The funds to provide life-enriching items and opportunities to children are raised through two annual fundraisers: Allegheny County Music Festival and Candidates’ Comedy Night. As the demand for funds increases, so does the need to raise additional funds. Please consider donating to this worthy cause.
Checks can be made out to:
Allegheny County Music Festival Fund
One Smithfield Street, First Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
More about the Allegheny County Music Festival Fund